It is no secret that GoDaddy is one of the most popular hosting platforms on the internet and had made itself a household name for anyone who wants to start a new website or any sort of online business.
But what most people do not know is that the company also offers an equally brilliant email service that has been giving the top giants in the emailing division a run for their money.
The services and features offered by the email service are second to none and to top it all off, the login process is pretty easy as well.
In case you do not find the login process easy enough, take a look at the write-up to know how to log in with ease.
Easy Ways to Login to GoDaddy Email
The methods mentioned below can help users to sign in to their GoDaddy email account without any fuss.
Via the Official Website
- Access your web browser and enter this link to access the login page for GoDaddy to start the proceedings.
- On the login page, you will need to enter the email address and then the password in the given spaces correctly. Once done, click on the “keep me signed in” option for easier logins in the future.
- Finish the process by hitting the sign-in button. Alternatively, a user can also make good use of their Google, Facebook, or Amazon account to get started on GoDaddy.
Via the Workspace Webmail
- Open the web browser, enter this link, and doing so will simply direct you to the login page of GoDaddy webmail.
- On the workspace webmail page for GoDaddy, simply enter your workspace email ID in the given field to proceed further.
- Following the email, type your password in the given field and make use of the “keep me signed in” option just like you did earlier for easier future logins.
- Once you are done, simply click on the sign-in button to complete the login process.
Via the Office 365
- Similar to the methods mentioned above, access this link to visit the login page for GoDaddy mail via Microsoft 365 office.
- Simply enter your email address and password in the given fields correctly.
- Repeat step number 3 same as the previously mentioned methods by clicking on the “keep me signed in” option.
- Hit the sign-in button to access your account with ease.
These are some of the simple methods that can be used to log in to GoDaddy email accounts with relative ease.
The sail may seem smooth right now, but a lot of users have trouble changing or resetting their GoDaddy email password. In case you are cut from the same cloth, follow the next segment to know how to recover and change your GoDaddy email login password without any issues.
Also Read: How to Log in to Netflix Account to Begin
Steps to Recover GoDaddy Email Password
Forgot your email password? You can definitely relax, it could happen to potentially anyone. Carry out the steps given in the same order to recover your password in no time.
- Start the password reset process by accessing your web browser and visiting the password reset page for GoDaddy.
- On the reset page, simply fill in the customer ID/username that is connected with your account correctly in the given space.
- Hit the continue button once you have done so to move forward with the process.
- In the next window, a security challenge will pop up, and you will need to complete the same.
- Upon the completion of the same, click on the “submit” button and an email will be sent to you by GoDaddy for the password retrieval process.
- Simply make use of the email and create a new and better password for your account. To log in with the new password.
But what if you never had to recover your password, that is, if you continuously change your password. To do the same, follow the next section.
Steps to Change GoDaddy Email Password
It is pretty important for users to change their email passwords from time to time. To avoid the risk of getting hacked. Follow the steps to know how to change the password easily.
- Log in to your existing GoDaddy email account and click on the products option, to begin with, the proceedings.
- In the products section, enter the email address for which you want to change your password.
- In the next window, click on the edit button. To select the edit account option and from the same, choose the “change password text field”.
- Now, re-type your password for confirmation purposes and make the changes permanent by clicking on the “save” button.
Once you receive the confirmation for the changed password of your account, try logging in with the new login details for your GoDaddy email account.
And this is it, troubled folks. This is the end of the blog, and we hope that the blog has all the answers that you came to seek on our website.
InfoMafia, over and out.